The Macauley Legacy Society, named after Americares founders Bob and Leila Macauley, was established to recognize and honor our donors who have included Americares in their estate or charitable gift plans. We are proud to have a distinguished group of over 300 members of the Macauley Legacy Society.
Benefits of being a member include:
- A copy of the book His Name is Today, the inspirational story of Bob Macauley
- A personalized certificate signed by our President & CEO and Chairman of the Board
- Placement of a certificate with your name in the Macauley Legacy Society Register, a book of honor displayed at our headquarters
- An Americares calendar filled with photos of our humanitarian efforts worldwide
- An invitation to see Americares work in action and tour our Stamford headquarters, warehouse and nearby free clinics
- Invitations to briefings on a range of global health issues
- Practical information about estate and gift planning through seminars, our newsletters and other publications, and this resource-rich website
- Invitations to Americares special events such as our annual Airlift Benefit
For more on the inspirational story of Bob Macauley go to: http://www.americares.org/aboutus/bob-macauley/
Contact Karen Malner at firstname.lastname@example.org or (203) 658-9596 or (800) 486-4357 extension 596 if you would like additional information.
Information contained herein was accurate at the time of posting. The information on this website is not intended as legal or tax advice. For such advice, please consult an attorney or tax advisor. Figures cited in any examples are for illustrative purposes only. References to tax rates include federal taxes only and are subject to change. State law may further impact your individual results. Annuities are subject to regulation by the State of California. Payments under such agreements, however, are not protected or otherwise guaranteed by any government agency or the California Life and Health Insurance Guarantee Association. A charitable gift annuity is not regulated by the Oklahoma Insurance Department and is not protected by a guaranty association affiliated with the Oklahoma Insurance Department. Charitable gift annuities are not regulated by and are not under the jurisdiction of the South Dakota Division of Insurance.