The Macauley Legacy Society, named after Americares founders Bob and Leila Macauley, was established to recognize and honor our donors who have included Americares in their estate or charitable gift plans. We are proud to have a distinguished group of over 450 members of the Macauley Legacy Society.
Benefits of being a member include:
- A copy of the book His Name is Today, the inspirational story of Bob Macauley
- A personalized certificate signed by our President & CEO and Chairman of the Board
- Placement of a certificate with your name in the Macauley Legacy Society Register, a book of honor displayed at our headquarters
- An Americares calendar filled with photos of our humanitarian efforts worldwide
- An invitation to see Americares work in action and tour our Stamford headquarters, warehouse and nearby free clinics
- Invitations to briefings on a range of global health issues
- Practical information about estate and gift planning through seminars, our newsletters and other publications, and this resource-rich website
- Invitations to Americares special events such as our annual Airlift Benefit
Contact Karen Malner at PlannedGiving@Americares.org or 203.658.9596 or 800.486.4357, Ext. 596 if you would like additional information.
Free Estate Planning Tool
Join fellow Americares supporters on FreeWill, a safe, secure and free-for-life suite of estate plan essentials. If you choose to include Americares in your estate plans, you'll be eligible for legacy society benefits!Get Started